About the Building
Hotel Belgrade is situated in a central area of the city, on the corner of two Belgrade streets – Balkanska and Nemanjina. This five floor hotel was built in 1937. Not long after the end of World War II the building was nationalized. A few years ago, it was restituted to the family of the previous owners. The pre-war owner of the hotel was Vladimir Djordjevic and today it is owned by the Markovic family, Nataša and Vladimir, with whom AWB is cooperating.
This building with its symbolic name is the venue for a big, exciting exhibition featuring works by more then 50 artists of different generations and with various artistic approaches.